Respective municipal administration based on the current detailed plan development plan (DDP) and is signed by the chief architect of the municipality for a specific regulated landed property (RLP).
- To allow the designing of the regulated landed property (by defining the means and the type of development and/or the development possibility in accordance to the building rules and the legislation)
- To certify that a landed property exists and that it is regulated (and according to an acting DDP it has defined boundaries, size, characteristics, access to the property, designation, etc.)
It Has the Following Parameters:
- Exact name of the site;
- Name of the owner;
- Ownership document;
- Type of development and designation of the building;
- Maximum permissible value required;
- Measures and distances of the developing;
- Architectural, planning, ecological, infrastructural and the information for usage of water, energy and other resources;
- Necessary documents that have to be produced by the contractor or the owner.
- Application form (2 copies)
- Ownership document copy
- Motivated proposal or a sketch proposal (if necessary)
- Neighbours’ agreement verified by a Notary Public (when supplementing building up takes place under art. 21, p 2 of the Spatial Development Act /SDA/).
Issue Time: 14 days;
Validity: 6 months. Afterwards it is a subject of revalidation;
What Happens Next:
After getting a design visa, you can start working with an architect and start preliminary contracts for joining the power and water supply networks;